My JEWELRY Collection!

12:41 PM


Hey everyone! I am so thrilled to share with you a project that I've secretly been working on for the last several months: The GRAVITY jewelry collection!

Anyone who knows me knows that I've always loved collecting nice jewelry, especially pieces that I can wear and layer on a daily basis so when Mejuri came to me with the opportunity to design pieces of my own, I was overjoyed to give my design muscles a stretch and jumped in head first with my pencil and sketch pad!



Here's a video sharing each piece and the inspiration behind it:


The GRAVITY collection is a bit edgy, a bit elegant, and created with a whole lot of love. I spent so many late nights hunched over my desk trying to define timeless, modern pieces that you could wear dressed up or down. Every single item was designed by me or inspired by my designs and collaboratively created which I am so proud of, plus it's all made with high-quality materials like sterling silver or gold vermeil.

Huge shoutout to my photographer and bestie Kassia Phoy for snapping these incredible photos!

necklace | GRAVITY Y-NECKLACE

Ring & Midi Set | GRAVITY RING & MIDI RING
Ring | GRAVITY RING
Midi Ring | GRAVITY MIDI RING


Shark Ring | GRAVITY SHARK RING





If you happen to pick up any pieces from the collection I would love it if you could tag me at #JenChaeXMejuri so I can see it! Also, first time buyers can receive 15% off.

Thank you so much for being there with me for all the steps of this insane journey. Your support is irreplaceable and I don't take for granted the fact that I couldn't have done this, literally one of my lifelong dreams, without you. I love you guys and I hope my jewelry is something that can mean as much to some of you as it does to me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe